- Provides a supportive, collaborative, learning environment
- Certificate area groups are led by National Board Certified Teachers
- Support in collecting, curating, and analyzing classroom artifacts
- Ongoing updates from NBPTS
- Teachers learn to describe and analyze their practice, which results in deeper understanding and improved teaching
- Self-pace using our Canvas online learning course
- (Optional) Start learning about the certification process now with our free, asynchronous Foundations course.
Where and when does the Support Group meet?
For the 2021-2022 academic year, all support will take place online. We will meet on Tuesdays, 5-6pm PST every other week in the fall semester (August-December), and weekly in the spring (January-May).
Is there a fee or applicaion for the Support Group?
- Participation in our cohort costs $400 each year, but there is no application. We welcome all certificate areas, and candidates at any stage of the process.
This cost gains you access to all virtual meetings, facilitated by National Board Certfied Teachers from a range of certificate areas. This fee also includes access to a Canvas course, which houses all resources from synchronous sessions as well as asynchronous materials guiding you through the certification process. Please register and pay by October 15, 2021.
Can my district or region host a private cohort?
Absolutely. Contact Alissa Fong at email@example.com for more information.
Past Recorded Topics