Two dates: April 4 or June 6
9:30-11:00 (Pacific Time) online on Zoom
Introductory Seminar offered by the NBRC at Stanford will…
- Offer a preview of the certification process including what the portfolio is
- Give participants a chance to experience some of the work involved in candidacy
Who should attend a seminar?
- Teachers who are interested in becoming National Board candidates
- Teachers who want to learn more about board certification for future planning
- Administrators who wish to learn more about certification
- Teachers who are NB candidates and are eager to begin the work
A school or district may still request an introductory session that can be offered at a school site or district office for groups of teachers/administrators. Currently we are offering these online through Zoom only.