Depth of Knowledge Resources
- Depths of Knowledge and the Cognitive Rigor Matrix
- Using Webb's Depth of Knowledge to Increase Rigor- great blog with lots of resources to better understand how to increase the rigor in your instruction.
Resources to Better Understand the SBAC Assessments
- Math Content Specifications
- ELA and History Social Studies Content Claims and Assessment Targets
The Performance Assessment Resource Bank is a free an open resource that has high-quality performance assessments and resources to support their use, including resources to support educators in developing, using, and scoring performance tasks as well as research and policy documents about performance assessments
Content Spirals and Progressions
- Spirals -These are invaluable resources to help you plan instruction.
- Math Progressions by University of Arizona
- Riverside County CCSS resources
- CTA Instruction and Professional Development- access to resources and events around professional development and instruction
- CTA Testing and Standards
Opting Out of the SBAC