Online Candidate Support Program
If you are part of a pre-arranged district partnership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
|This program confirmed that we are all learners, we have potential, and that we can grow to be a better version of ourselves as educators. I am extremely happy with this program, the team, and all their help! Thank you!!||This group and the connected Canvas course is the only reason I was able to complete my board certification not only on time but early. Having someone there to review my work made me feel so supported. My friends who were doing this on their own without the support of a group like this were constantly asking me for support.||The support group is the reason I will become a NBCT. Their questions and comments on my work samples opened up new facets to how I teach. I will forever be indebted to my time with them.|
The NBRC Candidate Support Program offers:
- A supportive, collaborative, learning environment
- Certificate area groups, facilitated by National Board Certified Teachers
- Offers support in collecting, curating, and analyzing classroom artifacts
- Ongoing updates from NBPTS
- Strategies and support for describing and analyzing your practice
- A self-paced online course through Canvas
- (Optional) Start learning about the certification process now with our free, asynchronous Foundations course.
Where and when does the Support Group meet?
For the 2023-24 academic year, all support will take place online. We will meet on Tuesdays, 5-6pm PT every other week in the fall semester (Sept 12- December), and weekly in the spring semester (January-May).
Does the NBRC offer private cohorts?
The NBRC partners with schools, districts, or other educational organizations to offer local private certification cohorts, connected to your local needs and context. We also offer "hybrid" cohorts through which candidates attend our nationwide online support group, with additional local support and collaboration facilitated by the NBRC.