Spring 2021 dates: May 6, June 7 from 4-5pm PST
The virtual informational sessions offered by the Stanford NBRC and CTA will…
- Offer a preview of the certification process including what the portfolio is
- Give participants a chance to experience some of the work involved in candidacy
Who should attend an info session?
- Teachers who are interested in becoming National Board candidates
- Teachers who want to learn more about board certification for future planning
- Administrators who wish to learn more about certification
- Teachers who are currently NB candidates and are eager to continue in the work
A school or district may still request an introductory session that can be offered at a school site or district office for groups of teachers/administrators. Currently we are offering these online through Zoom only.